Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LOVE!

LOVE! Whenever I see, hear or feel this word I get burned.Its like the flash of the gunpowder.No word catches my attraction more than this because nothing can give me more happiness, more pleasure.Nothing can make me understand the purpose of life more than love.


But like everybody in this world I too think what love is.Many great philosophers,writers,thinkers,dreamers,artists,scientists have given all their heart and mind to decipher what really love is.Some of them have given their definitions and some are just not able to solve this mystery.I, contrary to them have a little of mind to think.I believe in feeling more of it.


I believe love is magic.An unsolvable equation.A liquid mixture which can dissolve everything, every pain, every agony and give the fumes of peace, of happiness.We never knew how we made that magical connection.Love is like god, we don't know who, why, when and where it exists but we have faith and so we believe, same is with love.sometimes I believe there is no god but love.


But why this feeling is the strongest of all the emotions? Why the touch has all power to burn the bodies without the spark but just pure fire of love? Why the kisses set our blood on fire? And why I ask about love so much, I should have just believed that it happens.Its magical.The greatest magic trick humans play with humans.


Love conquers all.Love is happiness.Love is sadness.Love is agony.Love is peace.Love is rough.Love is tender.Love is suffering.Love is lifelong joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment