Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Miracle

I believe in miracles.I build my own land of fantasies.I dream a lot.I even dream in my dreams.
I saw a film in which there's a dialogue: ''There are two kinds of people in this world, one, who believes that everything is a miracle and two, who believes that nothing is miracle.The so called life always forces me to join the people of second kind.But I force myself to join the first one.Even though I would not say that everything that has happened to me is a miracle.I am controversial to myself.But I still believe that most of my life is a miracle and I am waiting for more and better to happen, like my dreams.
I also know that every human around me likes to believe in miracles, I would say, look around.Everything is miracle.
We all create our own miracles.


1 comment:

  1. Beta i know this . We lived together for 4 goddamn years afterall !! :) Waise just guide on some things on this blogspot... m new to this... will call u

    ReplyDelete